To Absent Friends To Absent Friends

Dude Awsomeness!

This is going in my game im making, its perfect for the ice village, although i may up the tempo a bit but greatness!

lanky21 responds:

So cool! Send me a message when it's done so I can be sure to check it out. o_O

Black Skull Black Skull

nice rythm

i caqnt find any clamplaints bout this one, its a good beat and a solid time too, seems to be a lil like party music, which i like.

DustDevil responds:

Thanx dude :D

Echo Syndrome Echo Syndrome

very rock crushy

it makes me think of consturction workers and a drummer teaming up to piss off their boss at the work site, maybe go a little heavier at the end, and i think it would be great, but it truly loops well too it wold take much work to loop it.

Groat responds:

Thx!

&amp;gt;&amp;gt;LOZ: The Lullaby of Time&amp;lt;&amp;lt; >>LOZ: The Lullaby of Time<<

this is great!

No doubt at the top of the list for greatest LoZ remixes! this one is going on a cd for my car! itll put me at ease in the traffic. Thank you for calming zelda music! btw the voices are great! Did you do them yourself?

VGSongbird responds:

I did all the vocals myself, just recording on top of each other ^_^
and I'm very flattered; thanks so much for the support.

Gameboy vs Guitar 4 Gameboy vs Guitar 4

k, ive decided

i listened to all of your gameboy vs guiter's and ive decided i like this one the best, idk y but it just has that damn good "up"beat to it. this one even in a way can loop if you remove the squeak at the end, wow man you are one of my fav music artists on here, your stuff is all good, which made deciding which GBVG i liked most extremely difficult, great dtuff man, Great Stuff

pheel responds:

I agree I like this one the best as well :)
I've never considered it as a loop though. Personally I think it might be too long..

I appreciate that :)

Thanks for reviewing

Sonic Boss Compilation Sonic Boss Compilation

really good!

I have to ask, can i use bits of this in a sonic tribute song im making?

Chao Chao Remix Chao Chao Remix

awsome man!

but i was wondering, i was thinking of doing a sonic mix and if i could use ur piece in it, well changing it up a bit, i mean i have some of it down, but i wanted this in it cuz it captures the chao part perfectly.

Don't Stop Believing (8bit) Don't Stop Believing (8bit)

wow man amazing

i was judt listening to this song on the radio and then i clicked on this i literally sang right along to it. great job, u need to make more classics!
try something by the beatles or the police

Great job even the ending!!!!!

pheel responds:

I sing along to it as well, all the damn time :P

I was considering doing Message in a Bottle actually.... hmm ;)

Thanks very much mate :)